1 1/4 Lb of eggplant (preferably small ones) peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
1 large Idaho potato, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and sliced very thin half rounds
Lb of plum tomatoes, chopped 1/2 cup olive oil 1 large onion, chopped
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Heat 1/2 cup of olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add chopped onion. Sauté on low.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tsp of pepper, 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- Add potatoes and sauté until golden.
- Stir periodically. If it sticks, turn off flame and stir.
- Return to flame. Add eggplant and tomatoes. Cook on low, covered until eggplant is cooked.
- Stir periodically. Stir in the cilantro at the end.